Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where did the time go?

Natalie is coming up on 6 months. Half a year. It makes me so sad that she is getting so big so quickly. We are getting into a fun stage with her though and the bigger she gets, the kids love her just that much more!
We have been able to try out the swings at the park

I am so thankful that she is mine! :)




Trying out the baby food thing


Loving all the ways we can bend out chunky body


Spending time with the Big Kids


And lots and lots of speech therapy


COMMENTS:


Shelley Kay
Natalie is seriously such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe she is 6 months old already!
Monday, September 6, 2010 - 10:09 AM
Kelli J
I really cannot believe our baby girls are almost 6 months old. I need time to slow down! I want my baby girl around a while longer. Natalie is just so stinking cute! Thanks for calling the other day, it was so nice talking with you. Love you!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 - 01:58 PM
melanieherway
What?!  6 months?!?!?!  I don't believe it.  She sure is beautiful.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 - 05:15 PM
Time sure is flying by!  She is a cutie!  (well, they all are!!!!)
Friday, September 10, 2010 - 06:38 PM
Nana
What a little beauty.  Don't let her grow up to fast!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 09:20 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio