Sunday, September 4, 2011

7 Months Hearing

Natalie has become quite the bookworm. I love watching her read and babble along, so much fun. She really is doing amazing. I just love seeing her progress and this whole world of sound and speech take over. I finally captured some more video of her to mark a lot of her accomplishments in just a short amount of time.

This last audiology visit and really changing up the mapping on her programs has made a huge difference. I feel like we are really accelerating now. Check out her video:






4 comments:

Melanie Herway said...

I love it! I am amazed every time I see her at what a miracle it is. She is doing SO WELL.

Laura said...

amazing!

Laura said...

James didn't know that much at age 2 and he heard his whole life. She is a smarty pants.

Emily said...

I just came across your blog and our story seems to be almost identical! My daughter, Sophie, is 17 months old and has been activated for 8 months now. Her hearing loss is also caused my Connexin. It looks like Natalie is doing wonderfully with her implants. It sure is an exciting journey, isn't it?! Feel free to check out my blog at:

http://sophiasjourneytohear.blogspot.com/

So exciting to find someone with almost the exact same story and same age! I'll look forward to reading about your sweet little girl and her progress.

- Emily

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio