Saturday, January 28, 2012

Colors

Natalie has started learning her colors. It has been so cute to watch. I originally started out by taping some different colored construction paper up on a our laundry room door and labeling them. We have been talking a lot about colors and she is really catching on.

Here she is saying a few of her colors:



She also really loves The Napping House book, and at the end there is a rainbow. She loves when we sing the rainbow song too. I think for her birthday I am going to attempt to make a rainbow cake...

6 comments:

Wanda Y. said...

I'm glad you did that video clip! She is really good! But, she always just wants to show off and not talk whenever we facetime, so I don't get to see that side of her....thanks!

Love,
Grammy

Melanie Herway said...

Wow, she's speaking so much! I can't believe it's been a year since she's had the implants. That seems so recent. The napping house was one of my favorite books as a kid too.

Emily said...

Her little voice is so sweet! Way to go, Natalie! :)

Denise said...

Dave was reading through your blog tonight and was so amazed and impressed with the miracle of hearing for Natalie. We're so happy for you guys! :) Denise

Laura said...

smartie pants. Grace doesn't know her colors and she is a year older Oops. She is adorable. Does she like to play in the tub a lot? Was she coloring on the balloons? Looks like fun.

Johnson Fam said...

I am always so impressed with little miss Natalie! I'm going to have to start working on colors with Em. She's going to be leaving my little one in the dust. :)

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio