Thursday, April 12, 2012

Look who turned 2

Miss Natalie turned 2 the middle of March. Such a sweetie! When we ask her how old she is now, she has finally caught on and says "TWO" and tried to point 2 fingers in the air. (it is a bit tricky but she can do it.)

We kept her busy for her birthday. We went to a mall, had lunch, played on a carousel, went to a children's museum, had dinner and cake and played in the sprinklers. She isn't much a sweets person, but she did try out the cake some.

She was exhausted by the end of her birthday. We are excited to see what this next year brings her!

the cake

picture with daddy

a very warm birthday here in NC

thank you cochlear for waterproof processors!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy 2nd birthday Natalie! looks like she had an amazing day! :)

Erika said...

Happy Birthday! What a nice way to spend a special day with family.

The Johnsons said...

What a beautiful little girl. I am blessed with 7 children, 3 of which are deaf. My 2 oldest boys and our newest addition Jenna. She just had her bilateral CI's done 2 weeks ago at the age of 7 1/2 months old. I am very interested in getting her a headband or two. She has her audiology appointment to recieve her 1st mapping next week and need something soon. How can I contact you for more information?

Melissa said...

Thanks for your comment... I actually added my email address onto the blog so you can email me directly that way and I can contact you about where we order the headbands. I will try your blog as well...

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio